Developer Meeting in Berlin / 2010-04-10
laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 6 00:04:49 UTC 2010
see my other mail on this subject that I just sent to Samuel and the
list. I really think any of this is unneccessary in such an informal
meet-up. What will likely happen is:
* prom will give an update on the loader
* dexter (if present) might have some questions on how to continue with
the sim card reader driver
* roh (if present) might mention something about battery charging
* i might give a short summarry of the status of layer1 and bcch
scanning on which i'm working now.
We do have some telephones at the CCCB, but the venue is very noisy as
there are other people around. Also, there is no explicit conference
phone and we are limited to being calles (as opposed to call out), as we
actually don't really have our own phone line.
- Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
"Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
(ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)
More information about the baseband-devel