AW: Developer Meeting in Berlin / 2010-04-10

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Mon Apr 5 15:20:24 UTC 2010

hi harald,

i would like to participate (and others maybe too). what if we have somethink like a conference for all the people not in berlin?

in our company we do it this way:

- a conference number is dialed by all members.
- a phone with hands free option can be used on one place where multiple members are.
- netmeeting is used for presentation. this can also be via VNC remote desktop.

is it possible for you in berlin to establish a VNC server with multiple access, or at least something like a "screen" command?

my PRI test machine in my company can be used as conference server for up to 30 parties. it has a german dial-up number.

regrads,

andreas