osmo-bts-trx compilation

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:54:27 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Andrew Back <andrew at carrierdetect.com> wrote:
> Hi Stephane,
>
> On 25 December 2013 22:10,  <stephane at shimaore.net> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I battled with osmo-bts-trx this afternoon; it didn't want to build with
>> old (at least not any I tried) nor recent libosmocore, so I ended up
>> using a chainsaw and cutting pieces out of it.
>
> I recently followed the instructions on the wiki and it worked fine
> for me and without having to make any changes.
>
>   http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/network_from_scratch

Btw, since recent updates in osmo-trx, you should use the master
branch from the official Osmocom repo:
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/ (preferred way)
or the master branch from fairwaves osmo-trx repo:
https://github.com/fairwaves/osmo-trx
The latter may lag compared to the official Osmocom osmo-trx and thus
is less preferred,

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио