UmTRXv2 Beta: Whats the maximum # of simultaneous callers

Thomas Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Tue Oct 30 17:38:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:36 AM, SoftwareRadioGuy
<softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've read that the # of maximum callers is 15.
>

> Since there are "Beta" version coming out will these be able to handle 15
> simultaneous callers too?

I recently posted about multicarrier operation with UmTRX.

http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/umtrx/2012-October/000250.html

More extensive testing remains, but 15 calls in a lab environment does
not pose any significant issues. Larger scale operation - with power
amplifier and /or 50+ simultaneous users - remains to be tested.

  Thomas