Superb potential! Re: UmTRXv2 Beta: Whats the maximum # of simultaneous callers

SoftwareRadioGuy softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:35:57 UTC 2012

Alexander,

Superb potential of the device you and the Fairwaves team are bringing to
fruition.

I also look forward to your future potential product, UmTRXv3 4G/LTE.

I know its just something your team and you have thought about publically,
alot of us would love to see such.

Thank you for your responses.

SoftwareDefinesRadio