UmTRX integration with OpenBTS

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:30:10 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

If we get a UmTRX to you, could you make OpenBTS to run with it
quickly, like before the end of the month? No matter how hackish the
solution would be. We just need a way to start testing the hardware
performance in a more real situation. Then we could target a cleaner
solution.

To recap - right now we could transmit on a single channel, and
receive on both channels, but the control of LMS chips is done by an
external python script. I.e. to tune and set bandwidth, gain, etc you
have to run this script before claiming a device with UHD.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио