Improving LMS6002 phase noise

Srdjan Milenkovic s.milenkovic at limemicro.com
Mon Jul 23 19:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

Plots are looking good. Just for your information, we reduced Ichp to
400uA to reduce close to integer i.e. fractional spurs which you may
have not seen yet but they are there. These have noting to do with GPS
module on UmTRX board neither with LMS chip, it is just PLL nature.
Please be aware of this while comparing different loop filters,
especially different Ichp values, ...

Best regards, Srdjan