UmTRXv2 final project

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:02:14 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel.

For the TI160808U601 and TI201209U121 you can use any high current ferrite
chip bead with 600 Ohm and 120 Ohm impedance respectively.
For example you could order similar partnumbers from the
ELFA<https://www.elfa.se/elfa3~eu_en/elfa/init.do?init=1&shop=ELFA_EU-EN>catalogue
in the
0603 <https://www.elfa.se/elfa3~eu_en/elfa/init.do?item=65-500-37&toc=20387>and
0805 <https://www.elfa.se/elfa3~eu_en/elfa/init.do?item=65-500-43&toc=0> SMD