UmTRXv2 final project

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Wed Jul 4 10:37:07 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I try to find where to buy the TI160808U601 and TI201209-121 chokes. I do
not know where I should find these. Would you know where I should order
these components ?

By the way, do you confirm the ISSI SRAM is pin compatible with the Cypress
chip ?
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/IS61NLP51236-200TQLI/706-1103-ND/1557418

Is this ISSI chip fine for our application ? Is 18 MBit enough ?
Do you confirm this ISSI chip is the best value for what we need ? Are you
sure we cannot find a lower cost chip with similar performances and/or a
better performances chip with similar cost ?
Are you sure we will not need to reroute the PCB ?

We really need to be sure before starting the PCB production. If both you
and Alexander confirm everything is fine, I will ask the fab to start the
PCB.

Please let me know.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards.