TETRA and GRC?

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:08:52 UTC 2011

> [snip] ... but wondered if
> anyone had worked on the GR porting of the code. I assume, that is not the
> case.

No that I know of.

What would be the interest exactly ?

I mean GR is great for signal processing but once you got the bits,
the rest is IMHO way better handled outside gnuradio itself. All the
phy/mac levels are no trivial and will need state processing and such
... not something I really see in GR.

Using fifo on the filesystem you can pipe directly/live the flow of
info from GR outpout to the tetra-rx input.

Cheers,

    Sylvain

BTW, you forgot to CC the list in your reply. (I assume it was your
intent because of the "with everyone here" comment at the end of your
mail).