Cardem under Manjaro/Arch: Some Troubleshooting

Katharina Kohls kkohls at cs.ru.nl
Thu May 20 14:46:57 UTC 2021

Hi Harald,

I just switched to the master branch, rebuilt the firmware
(simtrace-cardem-dfu), flashed again and tested: It doesn't seem to work
and is back to a state where the phone doesn't even recognize it has a
SIM (after reboot). Switching back to the hoernchen branch (+build +
flash +run +reboot) still works.

So it seems there is a problem left in the master firmware, but I'll
need to start debugging to find out more here.

Best,
Katharina