Cardem under Manjaro/Arch: Some Troubleshooting

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Thu May 20 14:22:09 UTC 2021

Hi Katharina,

sorry to hear about your somewhat lengthy journey. But the good part
is you  could all get it to work in the end.

cardem support in "master" of the simtrace2 firmware should be working
since April 25 (commit c690a1f13042c5a1a464cf094b6d304dfb8b6288), which
is when I merged/ported the relevant changes from
'hoernchen/simtrace_cardem'. That version has been successfully used
both by myself and another user.

If you experience problems with cardem from "master", I would be very
much interested in getting more details about that so we can hopefully
get this resolved.

btw: If you'd like to register an user account at https://osmocom.org/ and
share the account name with me, I'm happy to grant wiki editing
permissions.

Thanks,

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/