remote sim network delay

Thomas Chen tchen at on-go.com
Fri Nov 10 12:51:56 UTC 2017

got it....  i thought you meant that in a general term, for other APDU
commands such as GET RECORD or BINARY READ

sending PROCEDURE would not help as REMOTE SIM side will not start
sending data until after we ACK with INS and subsequent

bytes are obtained and relayed to remote before it will start answering