remote sim network delay

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Nov 10 07:11:08 UTC 2017

> On 10. Nov 2017, at 14:38, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:

Hey,

> Later, a GET RESPONSE is issued from ME to SIM to obtain the SRES + Kc values,
> and this is where we can delay with waiting time extension (0x60) until we
> have the result.

and maybe to make this more clear. The 0x60 will not be transmitted by the remote SIM but by the card emulation firmware. The expiration of a hardware timer will lead to "tc_etu_wtime_half_expired" being called and if the states are right the 0x60[1] will be transmitted.

cheers
	holger

http://git.osmocom.org/simtrace2/tree/firmware/libcommon/source/card_emu.c#n937