Problem with firmware flashing

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Feb 27 01:26:38 UTC 2017

> On 20 Feb 2017, at 00:23, Alexander Unger <alexander.u at keepgo.com> wrote:

Hey!

> or just bitrot.
> I didn't said something bad about project... Sorry...

I didn't feel offended and think "bitrot" is more close to a fact. The
simtrace firmware is a community project and has not been updated to
work with latest compilers and tools.

E.g. using old code with new tools might or might not work or fail in
other ways (e.g. compiles but doesn't run)

> Is anywhere working executable of sam7 to flash our "brick"-card and revive it?

I don't know but sysmocom is using the utility to flash all the devices
using SAM-BA.

> <firmware.zip>

it should be a single Makefile for old and new compilers

regards