Some Questions about Simtrace

Min Xu min.xu at min-info.net
Tue Dec 13 20:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi Luna

I am not sure why this question is still coming up.  I am under the
impression that git already includes my changes, which I believe already
resolves buffering issues.  I have no issues reading CK/IK commands
(although I do recommend you to use your own parser as I think wireshark
parser is very limited) on any 3G/4G sim cards.

You should be able to find a binary build of the changes I made in an
earlier email I submited.  However, do take note that the client
application will have to be changed as well because additional fields had
to be added to the usb packet header)

Best regards