sysmosim - Greencard

Arjen Smit smit.arjen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:39:23 UTC 2012

For anyone interested:
A0 20 00 05 08  44 44 44 44 44 44 44 44 unlocks the card to allow update
e.g the authentication Algorithm.

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GrcardSIM describes that ADM2 key
security level is associated to several EFs.
I doubt if it is the ADM2 key associated to these files, when I modify the
ADM2 key and try that key using the A0 20 00 05 08 .. sequence it locks
this key. Thus allowing no further changes.

If any spec available on the sysmosim/Greencard card it would be
appreciated.

BR
/Arjen