Windows usage

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:20:12 UTC 2012

Hummm...
I was thinking about compiling the application with MinGW and link it with
cygwin and with whichever dll SIMTrace would need. At this point we think
it would be best if the user didn't have to install cygwin, he'd only have
to install our app which would include cygs dlls.
Do you think that this wouldn't suffice?
Anyways, we can try both approaches, but it would be great if we could
spare the effort. Thanks!

--
Atenciosamente,
                          Hugo Frederico Soares