Windows usage

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:04:37 UTC 2012

Thank you for your reply, that was the first email :)

Ok. We'll try linking the app with cygwin1.dll. You said the biggest issue
would be WSA2, but I see you use libusb. Do you know if we are going to
have problems with hardware detection/communication (SIMTrace board) under
Windows?

--
Atenciosamente,
                          Hugo Frederico Soares