simtrace on Mac OSX

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Tue Oct 4 14:46:47 UTC 2011

Hello Holger,

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 14:37:09 +0200, "Holger Hans Peter Freyther" <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

> I thought harald had fixed the issues your USB Analyzer complained about?

This was a completly different issue, it was not related to the
USB behaviour on MacOS X.

> for sending a zero length packet... (which is after/part of the GET
> DESCRIPTOR) response. I think it is from an interrupt handler and maybe we
> need to check if the transfer has been canceled?

The GET DESCRIPTOR request is working fine including the response from the
device, the problem is that there is no repsonse on the SET ADDRESS request.

> will do, but I think we are stuck in the interrupt handler.

As a quick check I would just remove the test for the state when handling
SET ADDRESS and see if this helps.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de