Support on a RTL_SDR Receiver R820T2 USB Tuner 100KHz-1 7GHz UV HF

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 04:19:18 UTC 2021

Hi Jarrod - it could be the cable.

If you have USB-C, try using an adapter to micro USB. Try using a USB
hub with a power supply. Make sure the power is plugged into the
compuier. Disconnect all the other non-essential USB devices.

Check the load on the computer when you have trouble - and use lsusb -
see if the device connection to the computer is acting funny.

I believe you can use "brew lsusb" to install it you don't have it
installed.

If you can uninstall the RTL dongle, try uninstalling it and then
re-installing it.

-- Cinaed