R: Re: problem to install gr-osmosdr

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:00:39 UTC 2021

If you need to use gr-osmosdr and gr-iqbal, you need to install
gnuradio-3.8 because those packages do not support gnuardio-3.9 yet.

Version 3.9 is the "bleeding edge".

I've never used pybombs to install software - I just use git - but you
need to tell pybombs you want to install gnuradio 3.8.

If you ask on the gnuradio mailing list, they can tell you how  to force
pybombs to install version 3.8.

Alternatively, if you're running Ubuntu 20, I believe you can install
the Ubuntu version by typing

   apt install gnuradio

which will install version 3.8.

-- Cinaed