gr-osmosdr maintenance situation

Karl Semich baffo32 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:43:07 UTC 2020

I don't have access to the git not much web for now, but I am very
surprised by what you say.  Earlier an extensive list of forks was posted
here, all with unmerged fixes to address, with no reply to the post.  Over
the past couple years, there was one month when I was the only person
posting to this list, and all my posts were patches that still have
received no reply.

Thanks for pointing me towards the git history to find Hoerchen.