gr-osmosdr maintenance situation

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:58:58 UTC 2020

We don't go looking forks ... if something is not posted to this ML,
we won't see it.

Anything posted or submitted from before the 3.8 port, was also
discarded, when I did the adaptation I didn't go and look in the
archive to see if there was anything still relevant ... If it was I
figured the author would rebase the patch to apply cleanly onto the
new branch and repost if he cared and if he didn't then it must not
have been that important.

Cheers,

    Sylvain