gr-fosphor install troubles:" Unable to share spectrum VBO into OpenCL context" openCL/GL sharing

Paul Bongaerts pauluzs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:13:29 UTC 2019

Hi Syvain,

Got it working installing gnuradio from pybombs and gr-fosphor from source,
indeed had to change FLG_FOSPHOR_USE_CLGL_SHARING to 0

Just for info:
> No idea what version is packaged ...
Ubuntu 18.04 packs: gr-fosphor (3.7.0.2.7b6b996-2)

>You can't mix a gnuradio package install with a source fosphor build.
>That won't work.
did the source build on fresh install gnuradio from package manager and
gr-fosphor from source

The qt/wx errors where the same on :
Package manager version:: gnuradio (3.7.11-10)
pybombs version : 3.7.13.5
Havent tried the 3.8 for this

Br Paul