gr-osmosdr maintainer needed

Müller, Marcus (CEL) mueller at kit.edu
Wed Oct 2 11:25:32 UTC 2019

Dear Harald and Dimitri, dear Osmocom SDR community,

I was out of commission for a couple of days, but I direly wanted to
give my two cents to this:

gr-osmosdr has been paramount to GNU Radio for quite a while – it's
been the de-facto standard hardware interface for anyone who didn't
start his SDR endeavours by spending relatively big money on Ettus
hardware. And, globally, that's probably a majority of users!

Thus, whoever wants to take on gr-osmosdr: I can fully assure you that
you'll have the GNU Radio community, and me personally, help you with
that, especially in practical terms.

Best regards,
Marcus