sdr# version rtlsdr

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Aug 15 08:42:10 UTC 2019

Hi Ingo,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 08:28:19PM +0200, Ingo Wolf wrote:
> sdr# package doesn't contain rtlsdr.dll,
>
> but some script to download it from:
>
> http://osmocom.org/attachments/download/2242/RelWithDebInfo.zip
>
> from your site, may be some licensing issue, not for getting some
> current one.

Then SDR# is insisting to use a snapshot from 2014 rather than something
that's remotely current.  As indicated, there are automatic current builds
made available.  I suggest you suggest to the SDR# developers to port their
software / scripts / whatever to use recent versions rather than 5 year old
ones.

There's little we can do about it.  We just develop and publish the library,
primarily in source code form, but also as binary packages for a variety of
systems.  Which versions people decide to use is entirely up to them.