Please add this working hardware ID (15f4:0133) to librtlsdr.c of supported devices

Lucas Teske lucas at teske.net.br
Sun Nov 27 04:22:46 UTC 2016

GQRX uses osmosdr plugin, not librtlsdr. I will add your device ID to
librtlsdr. I will also get the source code for osmosdr and make a patch
for the ID.

The librtlsdr in osmocom is very outdated and they're not applying the
patches usually people send, so we forked it and applied / tested here:
https://github.com/librtlsdr/librtlsdr

If you can, create an issue in github about that, I will fix it tomorrow.

Lucas