gr-fosphor: n00b run-time errors with benchmark tool and sink block on AMD APU

Card, Stu stu.card at axenterprize.com
Sun May 8 20:07:30 UTC 2016

glxinfo >
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4pXeWtf9qhpN3ViLWpTNlRJWEU/view?usp=sharing

clinfo >
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4pXeWtf9qhpYlZQXzJHZWxHMXc/view?usp=sharing

Commenting out the CLGL sharing flag and rebuilding the benchmark tool
still yields the first two lines of the previous error messages:
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
[+] Selected device: Devastator

Behavior of sink block in GRC is, of course, unchanged, as I have not yet
changed any code there.

Comparing the remaining error running the benchmark tool with that running
the sink block in GRC, it appears we are down to a single error, common to
both run times.