Moving from trac to a single redmine

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Feb 18 23:30:00 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 07:52:55PM +0100, Holger Freyther wrote:
> last weekend I used the "stock" redmine trac->redmine converter and the result is on projects.osmocom.org. It is not perfect but I think good enough to start moving. We see that certain formating needs a post-import correction but that should be doable by all of us quickly.

I swiftly registered a 'neels' account and as soon as it's granted project
memberships, I'd start off by making the overview png visible inline on
the OpenBSC wiki page (unless we can automate those somehow).

nitpick: I notice that in redmine, the project name "Openbsc" should
probably be capitalized ("OpenBSC")?

> * Saturday/Sunday do the migration of the trac.

was I too quick then? I'll recreate my account again if necessary.

> any objections?

no problem, since we're all idling around all the time anyway ;)
More seriously though, the wiki is on my todo list to explain gtphub and
adjust that overview png, also to include Iu. Some day not too far I hope...

~Neels

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93