MSVC Patch

Geof Nieboer gnieboer at corpcomm.net
Sat Apr 23 21:28:02 UTC 2016

> Any code in lib/ shouldn't have to care about doing this.

Any required setup must be done in the GR C++ part

Do you mean in xxx_sink_c_impl, or are you thinking that GR would do it in
it's initial GUI setup?

 Also using a magic 'USING_GLEW' that must somehow be setup manually is

not acceptable. Need some CMake logic to detect when this is required and
> automatically set it up.

Sure.  I don't disagree, but I'm not sure what other configurations would
require Glew, so since I couldn't vouch for anything but Win10-64/MSVC, I
left it as a manual option that can then be specified on the CMake command
line (which is what my build scripts are doing now).  If you can point in
to what configurations overall would need this, then happy to submit a new
change.

Geof