MSVC Patch

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:28:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the patches. Comments below.

> 1- Allows compilation on MSVC by conditionally adding __attribute(format
> tags based on the compiler

I merged an equivalent patch, it'll be pushed whenever I push my next
series of update for fosphor.

> 2- Allows builders to use Glew when required, making a GlewInit call when
> USING_GLEW is defined. If that is not defined, there are no changes.

Any code in lib/ shouldn't have to care about doing this. It expects
that all the required GL setup has been done prior to calling it. Any
required setup must be done in the GR C++ part

Also using a magic 'USING_GLEW' that must somehow be setup manually is
not acceptable. Need some CMake logic to detect when this is required
and automatically set it up.

Cheers,

   Sylvain