Re: 回复: Elonics 4000 bandpass

András Retzler retzlerandras at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 16:36:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

You can type this to a gr-osmosdr block in GNU Radio. I doubt that GNU
Radio would be easy to compile on Android.

If you want to write your own client that processes I/Q data, you should
look at rtl_tcp source
code<http://cgit.osmocom.org/rtl-sdr/tree/src/rtl_tcp.c>,
it's quite self-documenting.

Anyway, some key points: if you open a TCP connection to the rtl_tcp
server, it immediately starts to send you the 8-bit I/Q samples acquired
from the dongle. Every odd byte is an I, every even byte is a Q sample.

You can control rtl_tcp with five byte commands. Look for "switch(cmd.cmd)"
and "struct command" in the source code.

When your client connects, it also gets 12 bytes with the dongle identifier
at the beginning of the stream, but it can be ignored. Look for "
dongle_info_t" if interested.

You will need to process the I/Q data yourself and calculate FFT to draw
the waterfall.

Regards,

Andras, HA7ILM