[hpsdr] rtl_hpsdr an RTL to HPSDR software translation server

Richard Koch n1gp at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 18:39:37 UTC 2014

Hi Vasiliy,

It identifies itself as a Hermes FW version 2.4

I was hoping it may be useful for skimmer use. I don't
know a lot about it though.

-Rick

Hi Rich

This is great!  What Board ID and fw version does rtl_hpsdr send to the
discovery request?  your solution can be used potentially with the skimmer
server and HermesIntf.dll for multichannel decoding. (I don't have a dongle
yet to give this a try)

73
Vasiliy