Problems on CentOS 6.4 (64 bit)

Dan yo3ggx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 09:19:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've done the following:
- uninstall CentOS distribution libusb1 and libusb1-devel
- download the latest libusb1 from git: http://git.libusb.org/libusb.git
- automake.sh
- make
- make install
- use the latest rtlsdr code from git
- set the env variables as follows:
     export LIBUSB_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lusb-1.0"
     export LIBUSB_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib"
- ./configure
- make
- make install
Trying to run rtl_test I get a lot of debug messages. The full answer
can be seen here:
http://www.yo3ggx.ro/rtlsdr/rtltest.txt

Thanks
Dan