rtl-tcp-server running on avm-fritzbox

df8oe at gmx.de df8oe at gmx.de
Fri Jun 7 16:20:15 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, 7. Juni 2013, 16:44:25 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> df8oe at gmx.de wrote:
> > For debugging is not enabled by default in this kernel
>
> What is your kernel version and what is your libusb-1.0 version?
>
> > http://www.df8oe.de/listusb.txt
>
> One thing that sticks out is:
>
> wTotalLength 8704
>
> Another is:
>
> wMaxPacketSize 0x0002 1x 2 bytes
>
> These clearly show an endianness problem which would more likely be
> in your version of libusb-1.0 than in the kernel.
>

> //Peter

Linux version 2.6.32.41 (gcc version 4.6.3 (Buildroot 2011.11) ) #1 Fri Feb 15 15:09:13 CET
2013  mips GNU/Linux

libusb-1.0.9
http://svn.freetz.org/trunk/make/libs/libusb1/

The problem is I cannot take a "normal-standard" distribution because this is a
dsl/voip/Wlan/DECT-Router working with mips-processor and I must use the installed system
adding some useful components. So I choose "freetz", with is an extension for the installed
software for this embedded system. Because important modules are not open source I am
not free in choosing a quite different kernel eg.

But I dont give up hoping the problem can be fixed...

I have contact with the freetz-maintainers and if there is a problem in the libusb1 and I can
tell them where it is - they will update to a version without the bug (??)

df8oe, Andreas