AW: rtl-tcp-server running on avm-fritzbox

df8oe at gmx.de df8oe at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 14:51:20 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 16:21:25 schrieb Alan Corey:
> I don't know anything about your OS, but look at the 3rd line down in your
> posted listing:
>

> open("/usr/lib/freetz/librtlsdr.so.0", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file
> or directory)
>

> It isn't finding the library.  That same message repeats many times
> throughout your listing.  It's not finding many libraries from looking at
> it again.  If you're using cmake you can probably fix the paths to
> libraries in your CMakeCache.txt in the build directory.  If not you might
> need to set an LDFLAGS in your environment or something.
>
> If the process doesn't have execute permissions on all the directories in
> the paths it won't find anything either because it can't search there.
> Does it work if you run as root?

Hi Alan,

I was not using cmake because there is no cmake posible on that embedded
machine. I wrote a makefile by myself and gave linkeroption for the paths of the
libraries. As you see the binary tries search at different places and fails - until it
finds successfully at /usr/lib/...

This repeats for all needed libraries. It is nicky - but I don't think it is critical. May
be that can be figured out - but that is my first makefile for this machine.

Luckily it finds all libraries at the end.

The binary is executed as root.

For Robert tells me something about missing permissions I took a look at some
permissions in /dev/usb and saw some of them are --r--r--r - no w! So I changed this
permissions to -rw-rw-rw and the errors disappeared for these files. But you see there
are much errors "Inappropriate ioctl for device" and many of them are still present
and I can't see why.

df8oe, Andreas