RTL-SDR Scanner/Plotter

TAKAHASHI Tomohiro edy555 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:59:51 UTC 2013

Hi Al,

I have tried to run rtlsdr_scan.py on Mac OSX(10.6), and it seems works good.
I think this is very useful to view wide spectrum with rtl dongle.

While running rtlsdr_scan.py I had an problem related to wxwidgets
installed with brew,
but resolved as following article.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5121574/wxpython-import-error

Thanks a lot,