RTL-SDR Scanner/Plotter (Al)

Ben Ryan benryanau at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:45:08 UTC 2013

Hey mate this looks really great!
I've dreamed about building something similar for an RTLSDR, but much fancier (ping-pong on 'interesting' chirps, yo-yo sweeps to find voice/burst comms, trended plots etc etc). A poor man's wideband spectrum analyser. But I can't code to save my life..
However, wait long enough and funny things happen :) You've made a great start with this project, especially given there was NOTHING out there prior (that I've seen anyhow. Certainly for Win32.)
All the module/package dependencies are a bit of a pain but hey, you've got a working app :)
Love to try it soon when I get a chance, hope you develop it up into a full-bllown RTLSDR spectrum analyser / "interesting signal" finder!

Cheers
ben