Need help decoding of FLARM (868.2/868.4MHz)

Fritz Meier fritz.meier at myway.de
Fri Dec 6 15:58:48 UTC 2013

Hi, to all
after I've seen with RTL ADSB and DUMP1090 how ADS-B transponder data
1090MHz (pulse modulation) is decoded I would like to start with FLARM
(Europe 868.2 and 868.4MHz frequency modulated). The position data of
gliders
(ID, latitude, longitude and altitude) are sent 1xsec in the form of
NMEA-like records.
I work with the BeagleBone black and have a FLARM transmitter installed
near
the RTL-Dongle/Antenne and may at any time start recording I/Qsamples
with RTL_SDR.
Thanks
Fritz