Issues with rtl_tcp

Scott Cutler scott at scottcutler.net
Wed Sep 26 10:35:34 UTC 2012

Slight correction/clarification to the below: obviously, I am not
calling rtlsdr_set_center_freq when using rtl_tcp.exe.  Instead, what I
see is that I can queue up a bunch of tuning calls, but they only kick
in at a very slow rate (1 hz).  The effect is similar to when I used the
native libs, where rtlsdr_set_center_freq  also took 1 s on the main thread.

-Scott