Sorta working! (was Re: RTL2832 questions)

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Tue May 8 19:52:23 UTC 2012

	I git pull'd the newest code today and the NFM seems to do something
now. I suspect something is wrong with the sampling rate somewhere. The
voices are like recordings played too fast and the audio is jumpy.
	I'm using the file called fm_rx.grc. It has widgets for changing the
max deviation, etc. I replaced the default usrp source with the rtl
source.
	The default sampling rate in the grc file is 250k.
	Also, has anyone else had issues with the system halting when running
gnuradio with a rtl dongle? I've had it happen on two different systems
so far.
			...Jeff