OsmoDevCon 2022 ?

Kévin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Fri Nov 5 13:18:14 UTC 2021

On Tue, Nov 02, 2021 at 10:25:47AM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> I personally would say let's plan for the usual late April 2022 time frame,
> and if the pandemic situation deteriorates, we can still cancel it with
> something like one month lead time.

I'm also happy to help with the recording and streaming of the public talks for those not able to join on site.
sure, it would not cover all other aspects of a gathering, but provides a light way of participation.

> I would also personally suggest to limit attendance to people who are fully
> vaccinated, and in addition do a self-test for all participants every
> morning.

I don't mind self-testing, particularly for "larger" venues with plenty of prolonged contacts.
they're easy to make and inexpensive, a relative small constraint if it allows to have such an event again.