Getting "Operation Not Permitted" When Running gtp-link

Donal Crowley donal.crowley at onissolutions.com
Tue Jul 21 03:15:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am running an opensource 5G Core however I cannot get my UPF up and running ads the GTP links and tunnels I am trying to create are failing with “Operation Not Permitted”.

I’ll recompile again to run through GDB but would really like to hear back if you guys have seen this before on Ubuntu 18.04 (Kernel > 5)

Any help would be appreciated

Donal