Network is unreachable error for GTP interface

avatli at itu.edu.tr avatli at itu.edu.tr
Tue Jul 7 15:31:30 UTC 2020

Hi Harald

I am not concerned with the control-plane. Briefly I want to run the
setup on the link [1] on two different servers.

I tried to explain in the previous e-mail, but I think the ping
packets do not reach the GTP module. I get error "network is
unreachable" when I ping ms_addr on the other machine.

What I find difficult to understand is that I cannot see network
packets in any interface, also there are no errors in the system. This
problem probably has nothing to do with the GTP module. How can I
solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

[1]
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/kentaroebisawa/using-gtp-on-linux-with-libgtpnl