Interfering with the GTP-u Kernel module

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Feb 16 07:24:40 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 11:06:12AM +0100, Thomas Boros wrote:
> +bin_PROGRAMS = gtp-link                        \
> +               gtp-tunnel
> +
>  check_PROGRAMS = gtp-link              \
>                  gtp-tunnel

This would have them both in bin_PROGRAMS and in check_PROGRAMS, which is redundant.

In any case bin_PROGRAMS installs those tools, which are really only useful to developers
and not for the typical users.  I went for an alternative and included them in noinst_PROGRAMS,
i.e. they are always being built during 'make' not only 'make check', but they still aren't
installed during 'make install'.

See https://gerrit.osmocom.org/6517