GPRS trafic in PCU - type BVC-UNBLOCK unknown // Protocol error - unspecified

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Feb 5 23:44:10 UTC 2018

Hi Filipe,

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 10:12:00PM +0000, Filipe Lains wrote:
> I'm trying to run GPRS in my network. So far I get flooded with the bellow
> trafic in the PCU and the GGNS doesn't appear to receive any traffic.

Can you please explain your setup in more detail?  What is "your network?"
Which parts of it are Osmocom?  Only the OsmoPCU side, or also OsmoSGSN? Also
the GGSN side?  If not, which implementations are used?

A pcap format protocol trace of the related messages are helpful, as are
the relevant config files.