SMS over GPRS

Christian Wilkinson christian.r.wilkinson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:44:52 UTC 2017

Thanks for the information! I have a working but somewhat shallow
understanding of the code, but maybe I can give it a shot.

I have a GSM test lab set up - I'm limited by the speed of sending SMS and
was hoping SMS over GPRS would be a solution. I am also considering
Osmocom's experimental 3G support (with new hardware) which may be a more
appropriate solution without requiring additional dev work.

Christian