Video Recordings of OsmoCon 2017

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 25 06:58:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

the Osmocom Conference 2017 last week was an overwhelming success.  We
received lots of positive feedback from all sides.  Thanks to all the
speakers, to the attendees as well as to the anonymous sponsor of the
travel grant funds.

It is my great pleasure that due to the great support by C3VOC (The CCC
Video Operation Center), we have full recordings of all talks given at
OsmoCon 2017.

You can find the videos on the C3VOC site at
https://media.ccc.de/search/?q=osmocon

They are also linked individually from the OsmoCon 2017 homepage at
https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-dev-con/wiki/OsmoCon2017

I hope the video recordings will be of help for everyone who could not
make it to the event in person.

We will also be collecting the slides and put them up on the wiki during
the next few days.

Please don't hesitate to raise any feedback and/or questions.

Technical feedback/questions regarding Osmocom software / projects
should be addressed to the appropriate mailing lists, such as
openbsc at lists.osmocom.org.

Feedback to the organizers should be sent to osmocon2017 at sysmocom.de.

Looking forward to the next OsmoCon, which we'll expect to be spanning
ore than just a single day.