Load balancing issue on Multi-TRX configuration

Mrinal Mishra Mrinal.Mishra at radisys.com
Thu Oct 20 09:25:28 UTC 2016

Hello All,

We are testing GPRS/EGPRS functionality in Multi-TRX(2 TRX) configuration for 2MS and we  observed that  both the MS are always  assigned resources in TRX0.  It seems like there is no load balancing done
Across the TRXs.

Similar issue "Bug #1775 LC15: No PDCH allocation across two TRX" is raised on Multi-TRX and its status is "In Progress". Please let us know if any updates on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Mrinal